[Telecentres] Berlin ICT Taskforce meeting, anyone?

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Thu Sep 30 14:31:02 BST 2004

Hi everyone,

I know it's still six weeks away, but I thought I'd ask and see who was
planning to attend the UN ICT Taskforce meeting in Berlin on 19-20
November. I'm planning to attend, and will also probably visit Helsinki
and Tallinn prior to the meeting. It would certainly be nice to see some
of you in person, and this will probably be the primary opportunity to
do that between now and the February 2005 prepcom meeting.

Ralf Bendrath is coordinating civil society activities before, during
and after the taskforce meeting, so there will be opportunities for CS
representatives to network with each other. I'll forward any info from
him as it's developed.

A copy of the meeting's agenda can be found here:

http://www.unicttaskforce.org/seventhmeeting/agenda.html

ps - pre-registration is required, and space is limited. You will have
to RSVP to Sergei Kambalov from the taskforce secretariate at
kambalov at un.org.

--
Andy Carvin