[Telecentres] requesting immediate feedback: telecentres/educationstatement

Ardi Sutedja asutedjak at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 23:00:50 GMT 2005

Andy, Elizabeth and other colleagues,

I am Copying this email to my Vice Chairman in Charge
of Mediation and Advocation, Prof. DR. Naswil Idris,
so he can also be involve in this discussion, as he is
also quite activelly involved in the telecenter
movement and WSIS program.

Best regards,
Ardi Sutedja K.
Chairman
Indonesia Telecommunication Users Group.

 --- "Elizabeth Carll, PhD" <ecarll at optonline.net>