[Telecentres] ICTs & Disaster Risk Reduction/Protectingcommunities

Don Cameron donc at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 6 07:26:40 GMT 2005

Thanks Elizabeth - In anticipation of WSIS now recognising true social
development priorities I look forward to the redevelopment of principles and
action plans in accord with these new-found objectives. Of course if there
is anything I can contribute to this effort please let me know.

Best rgds, Don