[Telecentres] Seeking ICT4D writer based in SE Asia

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Thu Jul 14 16:13:15 BST 2005

Hi everyone,

As many of you know, I'm working with IDRC on a book about the telecentre movement, which we plan to release at WSIS. We're planning to profile an education technology initiative in Laos, and are looking for a writer based in Laos, Thailand, or somewhere nearby who would be available in the next 2-3 weeks to help us write an article for the book (800-1000 words). We would negotiate a rate directly with author, and cover travel expenses as needed. Similarly, we're looking to find a photographer who could accompany the writer.

If you know of anyone, please contact me offlist, and cc Maria Brunelli at mbrunelli at idrc.ca. Please provide information about professional experience, and a writing sample if possible.

thanks,
ac

--