[Telecentres] WSIS thematic meeting on multi-stakeholder partnerships to bridge the digital divide

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Thu Jun 2 14:06:26 BST 2005

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else was planning to attend the ITU's WSIS
thematic meeting on multi-stakeholder partnerships to bridge the digital
divide. It's taking place in Seoul, South Korea on June 23-24; I'll be
delivering one of the keynotes. I'd be interested to know if other
caucus members will be there as well.

For those of you who are DDN website members, you can go to the event
listing on the site and click the button that says you're planning to
attend; that'll add you to a list of DDN attendees. You can find that
page here:
http://www.digitaldivide.net/events/view.php?EventID=136

Here's the conference URL:
http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/ni/wsisbridges/