[Telecentres] Overview on the literature

Rega Isabella regai at lu.unisi.ch
Fri Jun 3 10:17:37 BST 2005

Dear all,
I am a PhD student at the University of Lugano, Switzerland. My PhD
thesis wants to investigate social meaning differences about telecentres
among different telecentre actors (users, non users, staff,...).

In the last months I worked on gathering literature about telecentres,
the outcome of my research can be found at:
http://www.cidcm.umd.edu/ICT/telecentres/index.htm

...maybe It can be handy!

Isabella

Isabella Rega
Project Assistant
NewMine Lab- New Media in Education Laboratory
Faculty of Communication Sciences
University of Lugano
via Buffi 13 - 6900 Lugano (Switzerland)
Tel. +41 91 912 46 74 - Fax +41 91 912 46 47
http://www.newmine.org
isabella.rega at lu.unisi.ch