[Telecentres] Re: [DDN] ITU meeting: multi-stakeholder partnerships to bridge the digital divide

Ashish Saboo apiap at rediffmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:20:53 BST 2005

Good going Andy,
  Given Korea's phenomenol success in bringing broadband penetration . There is a lot we all can learn from koreans. Unfortunately I find very few koreans contributing to the list. I hope you will pursuade your host to join the DDN bandwagon as active list members.

Best wishes

Ashish

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 Andy Carvin wrote :
>Hi everyone,
>
>I was wondering if anyone else was planning to attend the ITU's WSIS thematic meeting on multi-stakeholder partnerships to bridge the digital divide. It's taking place in Seoul, South Korea on June 23-24; I'll be delivering one of the keynotes. I'd be interested to know if other DDN members will be there as well.
>
>For those of you who are DDN website members, you can go to the event listing on the site and click the button that says you're planning to attend; that'll add you to a list of DDN attendees. You can find that page here:
>http://www.digitaldivide.net/events/view.php?EventID=136
>

>Here's the conference URL:
>http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/ni/wsisbridges/
>
>thanks,
>
>ac

Ashish Saboo
President
Association of Public Internet Access Provider (ApiAp)
The voice of independent Cyber cafe operators
Blog: http://apiap.blogspot.com