[Telecentres] FW: [governance] Press representatives

Gurstein, Michael gurstein at ADM.NJIT.EDU
Thu Nov 3 15:15:43 GMT 2005

I notice as per the below that each caucus (including I'm assuming the
Telecentres caucus) is being asked to put up a Press liaison and a press
spokesperson.

I'm suggesting Karin Delgadillo as the official spokesperson as she can
speak directly to the experience with telecentres throughout South and
Central America including aboriginal communities, is bi-lingual in
English and Spanish (not sure about French), will be in attendance at
WSIS and satisfies the criteria outlined below.

Any commnets,

MG

-----Original Message-----
From: governance-bounces at lists.cpsr.org
[mailto:governance-bounces at lists.cpsr.org] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: November 3, 2005 3:21 PM
To: WSIS Internet Governance Caucus
Subject: [governance] Press representatives

Hi,

I understand that each caucus is being asked to put up both a Press
Liaison and a press spokesperson.

I would like to suggest that one of our 2 co-ordinators stand as the
liaisons.

As for the spokesperson, I believe it should be someone who is:
- well spoken
- not likely to off the deep end
- can speak for the caucus position as opposed to speaking for his or
her own position.

perhaps we can get nominations from the caucus and reach some sort of
rough consensus on the appointments.

a.