[Telecentres] Telecentre's caucus co-sponsoring CONGO "bestpractices" event?

Osama Manzar osamam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:50:03 GMT 2005

YES

Osama Manzar
Chairman: The Manthan Award -http://www.manthanaward.com
Founder & Director - Digital Empowerment Foundation -
http://www.defindia.org
Executive Editor: Small Change [Microbusiness Monthly] -
http://www.smallchange.in
Board of Director: World Summit Award, Austria - http://www.wsis-award.org
Vice Chairperson: Global Alliance for Bridging Digital Divide -
http://www.gabdd.org