[Telecentres] Overpass update

Florence Etta fetta at idrc.or.ke
Wed Nov 16 03:05:59 GMT 2005

Hi Andy,and friends,
It has now been clarified that I will make the statement on behalf of
the Telecentre Cuacus during the third Plenary meeting scheduled for
18.00 - 20.00 hrs on Wednesday 16th. As you may all be aware,
Statements will be made by observers in the final 30 minutes at this
plenary.

I got an overpass as a member of the gender caucus although I am told
that I do not need one since I have a speakers pass on which I am
represented as from IDRC. I was asked to re-register by the wsis
secretariat specifically with IDRC for this and I am not sure why,
although I made it clear that I was no longer with IDRC.
Cheers,
FE