[Telecentres] Fwd: ICTD2006 (May 25-26, Berkeley): registration is now open!

Joyojeet Pal joyojeet at sims.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 5 17:54:35 BST 2006

Forwarded from ictd2006 at yahoo.com

Hello!

We are pleased to announce that registration for the International
Conference on Information and Communication Technology and Development
(ICTD2006) is now open:  http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/ictd2006.

Early registration deadline is April 25, 2006, and those applying for
conference fee waivers should get in touch with us by April 15, 2006.
Seating is limited, due to the size of the venue; we encourage you to
register early.  In a few days, we will send an announcement to a wider
audience.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
ICTD2006 Organizing Committee