[Telecentres] Empowerment and rural telecenters - help needed

Karin Delgadillo Poepsel karin at chasquinet.org
Thu Apr 20 16:47:03 BST 2006

Dear Marco,

Thanks for the message. Somos en telecentros is the Latin American and the
Caribbean Community base telecentres www.tele-centros.org. It is a support
network for practitioners of telecentres.
We did a sustainability toolkit for telecentres. Management resources,
tools, videos, games, software, business plan everything what an a
practitioner needs to workout a telecentre. You can see it in the online
resource center that somos had www.tele-centros.org. All the resources are
in Spanish, Portuguese and some in English in the online learning resource
center.
We also got a national dynamic in brazil were all the telecenters
practitioners share knowledge based on their needs and demands and plan
their activities that the network should take brasil en tele-centros.org is the
mailing list that they use to plan their national activities linked to
somos en telecentros. They are planning their 3rd face to face meeting.
Mauricio Falafinha is the Board member of somos en telecentros representing
Brasil.

I would appreciate if you can tell me the name of the operator and integrate
in the network as well.
I also would appreciate if you can send your manual that you have done and
post it in the online learning resource center of somos en telcentros. It will
help a lot of telecentres practitioners. If you have more resources in
Spanish and protuguese I would appreciate if you point me them.
Thanks for all your support,

Karin

Somos en telecentros
www.tele-centros