[Telecentres] ICTD class at Berkeley, syllabus--Community Informatics Course

Gurstein, Michael gurstein at ADM.NJIT.EDU
Thu Feb 2 05:13:32 GMT 2006

It looks like I'll be presenting a course I did last summer at the U. of
Toronto, Introduction to Community Informatics (the Wiki for the course
is available at
http://davidley.user.openhosting.com/ci-course/index.php/Main_Page . For
the moment the course is likely only going to be video-conferenced
between the U. of T. and a second Canadian west coast location. However,
if there was sufficient interest I would look to move it online in some
format, perhaps through a webcast.

Let me know,

Mike Gurstein

-----Original Message-----
From: telecentres-bounces+gurstein=njit.edu at wsis-cs.org
[mailto:telecentres-bounces+gurstein=njit.edu at wsis-cs.org] On Behalf Of
margaret
Sent: February 1, 2006 1:59 AM
To: Joyojeet Pal; The Digital Divide Network discussion group;
telecentres at wsis-cs.org
Subject: Re: [Telecentres] ICTD class at Berkeley, syllabus

Dear Joyojeet,

Is there a chance that you could offer this course on-line? It looks
good and
could benefit several members on this list if it were on-line course.

Does anyone know of similar courses offered on-line?

Regards
Margaret Zunguze

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:56:34 -0800, Joyojeet Pal wrote

--
Taurai Mail (http://www.taurai.co.zw)