[Telecentres] Empowerment and rural telecenters - help needed

savoant at cc.jyu.fi savoant at cc.jyu.fi
Sun Mar 12 11:44:27 GMT 2006

Dear all,

I am planning my master's thesis on telecenters and empowerment, and would
like to conduct a field study according to some existing framework (maybe
using Alternative Evaluation Framework by Björn Sören Gigler). My question
would be whether there are (appropriate) telecenter research programs
going on especially somewhere in South America? By appropriate I mean
ongoing or starting field research programs which could be worth asking
for help or the possibility to collaborate with this issue.

Thank you a lot.

Best greetings,
Jussi Savolainen