[Telecentres] Telecentre stories from the field

Meddie Mayanja mmayanja at idrc.ca
Tue Mar 21 20:06:03 GMT 2006

Colleagues,

During the second half of the month, I joined a team for a telecentre
sustainability tour in India organized by the Open Knowledge Network.
Earlier, in Jan-Feb, I had been on telecentre visits and project development
in West Africa (Mali, Benin and Burkina Faso). I got a lot of interesting
info along the way...

You can catch up on lessons and issues from these trips and their
implications from my blogs at our site:
http://www.digitaldivide.net/blog/Meddie  or www.telecentre.org

As a follow-up, I am happy to discuss any aspects on individual basis.

Regards, Meddie

-------
Meddie Mayanja
Senior Program Officer
telecentre.org
Information and Communication for Development (ICT4D)
Program and Partnership Branch

International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
PO Box 8500, Ottawa, Canada K1G 3H9

tel:  (613) 236-6163, ext 2604
fax:  (613) 567-7749
e-mail: mmayanja at idrc.ca