Indonesia -APWKomitel :-)[Telecentres] Kiosk/Telecenter Numbers Worldwide

rusdiah rudi rusdiah at rad.net.id
Tue Jan 16 01:38:01 GMT 2007

Joyojeet Pal wrote:
> Subject: Kiosk/Telecenter Numbers Worldwide
>
> Hi -
>
> Does anyone know if there are numbers published anywhere online on the
> number of telecenters/kiosks worldwide? I am specifically interested
> in any figures on Brazil, China, India - but knowing if there is such
> a resource would be generally useful. Thanks!

[rr] Dear pal,
Our associations APWKOmitel ( Association of Community Internet
centrer)  has the figure for Indonesia both for telecenter and netcafe.
In Indonesia both in rural and urban (cities) and there are about 5,000

We produce a national directory for netcafe/telecenter in Indonesia to
help remote student and etravellers ... for more info see our paper in
ITU Hongkong presentations or next month Telecenter Forum  Feb 2007 in KL.

Regards, Rudi Rusdiah - APWKomitel ( http://www.apwkomitel.org )