[Telecentres] Kiosk/Telecenter Numbers Worldwide

Oscar Maeso oscar at chasquinet.org
Tue Jan 16 16:16:44 GMT 2007

Hi Joyojeet,

Fundación ChasquiNet has recently conducted a research for the Economic
Commission for LAC (ECLAC) with an aproach to figures (governamental y
private centres) in 14 countries of the region.
Report can be downloaded at:
http://www.eclac.org/cgi-bin/getProd.asp?xml=/publicaciones/xml/3/26273/P26273.xml&xsl=/ddpe/tpl/p9f.xsl&base=/ddpe/tpl/top-bottom.xsl

Greetings from Quito,
Oscar