[Privsec] WSIS thematic meeting on Cybersecurity

David Crochemore David at Crochemore.org
Thu May 26 06:50:06 BST 2005

Ralf Bendrath wrote:

> As you can see, there are some speaking slots still open with onyl vague
> criteria mentioned. If you know of anybody who would match these and
> more or less agree with our issues, please let us know.

Ralf,

I found someone who could speak about Incident Response,
the CERTs and the FIRST at the meeting (most of us are
going to the FIRST Conference which is going to be held
the same week in Singapore)

Do you think it is still time to propose, and who should
I tell?

Cheers,
David