[Telecentres] Reflect ICT publication

ngouyamsa roland mfondoum2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 14:31:30 BST 2004

Hello Hannah

I'm really interest in receiving a copy of the
mid-term publication of your project. This could be
very helpful in elaborating our ICT project here in
Cameroon with the Young Technicians Network.
Please send it to the adress below:

Roland Mfondoum
Secretary General of
Young Techncians Network
PO BOX 400
Yaounde
Cameroon
--- Hannah Beardon <HannahB at actionaid.org> wrote:

> If anyone is interested in receiving the mid-term
> publication of our
> project, which will feature some of the learning and
> its applications to
> the field of ICT for Development and community
> networking and
> communications....
>

> ... then please could you send me your address to
> Hannahb at actionaid.org
>
> Many thanks
>
> Hannah

=====