[Telecentres] Introduction - karin somos@telecentros

Karin Delgadillo Poepsel karin at chasquinet.org
Wed Sep 15 14:40:52 BST 2004

Hello,

My name is Karin Delgadillo. I am currently the executive director of
Chasquinet Foundation in Ecuador www.chasquinet.org. Chasquinet is a
member of Telecentres of the  Americas Partnership.
I am also a  board member of somos en telecentros network
www.tele-centros.org. The Latin American and the Caribbean community
base telecentre knowledge sharing network. At the moment are more than
3,740 members in all the region. The somos en telecentros network is a
place for:
-sharing experiences, stories and resources that are useful for managing
telecentres
- expanding the scope of their activities and forming new alliences to
influence in public policies that will strength the community base
telecentres.
- Supporting joint monitoring, evaluation and learning
- cooperating in the production of tools and information resources
- developing and sharing training materials for users and practitioners
of telecentres.
- promoting the community telecentres role in formulating national and
international policies, among others.
I look forward to learn from each other.
All the best,

karin