[Telecentres] Re: telecentres Digest, Vol 1, Issue 43

Hakikur Rahman hakik at sdnbd.org
Thu Sep 30 11:45:50 BST 2004

At 12:38 AM 9/30/04, Andy Carvin wrote:

"community + knowledge production + learning + ICTs = telecentre"

Perhaps a better starting point as a base definition of telecentre, around
which services, information dissemination, and knowledge networking should
build up.

Community-> services;
Knowledge production-> knowledge network;
Learning-> formal and non-formal;
ICTs-> information and content.

Regards.
Hakik.